When you make the Museum a beneficiary of your will or other planned gift, we are proud to acknowledge you as part of our Legacy Circle, a select group of donors who have included a gift to the Museum in their estate plan.
The following types of documented commitments are recognized
- a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust
- a life-income gift that names the Museum as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust;
- a charitable lead trust that provides income to the Museum for your lifetime or a term of years;
- a gift or assignment of retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k), or 403(b);
- a gift of life insurance;
- certain other planned gifts.
With your permission, members are listed in the Museum's Annual Report and receive invitations to exclusive events at the Museum. Most important, members of Legacy Circle know they are ensuring The Corning Museum of Glass’ standard of excellence for future generations.
Your willingness to be a part of the Legacy Circle allows the Museum to celebrate you and your commitment, and it helps encourage others to follow your example. We acknowledge and respect those who wish to remain anonymous, but please consider letting us know of your plans on a confidential basis so that we can ensure we have the documentation on file to honor your wishes.
Please contact Lindsay Hahnes, Manager of Individual and Planned Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607.438.5128 to discuss your planned gift, or to receive information about making one.